Welcome to CAREES 2019
Conference on Advanced Researches in the Earth and Environmental Sciences
The CAREES 2019 is an International Conference on Earth and Environmental Sciences, co-organized by National Foundation for Science and Technology Development (NAFOSTED) of Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh City Institute of Resources Geography. CAREES 2019 will be held at Ho Chi Minh city from 29 to 30 November, 2019 and hosted by NAFOSTED.
Any question please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In recent years, studies in the Earth and Environmental Sciences have achieved significant progress, both in basic research and application. Among them, many works have been applied in practice as well as contributed to the development of science in general. The CAREES 2019 will be a place for domestic and foreign scientists to present the latest research results, share achievements and creative ideas . The conference is expected to promoting basic research in Earth and Environmental Sciences, strengthening international research and integration capabilities for domestic scientists, affirming scientific and prestigious position of strong research groups.
The expected scientific topic
- Geology and geological resources (geology, mineral resources, tectonic, metallogeny, geomorphology, evolution of sedimentary basin, marine geology, groundwater resources, …);
- Geography (natural geography, natural resources and environment, …);
- Hydro-meteorological and oceanography;
- Applied informatics in the Earth and Environmental Sciences;
- Natural disasters and preventive solutions;
- Environmental science (science, technology, environmental engineering, …).
Vietnamese or English
Place and time
29/11/2019, conference at HCMC Institute of Resources Geography, 1 Mac Dinh Chi street, Ben Nghe ward, district 1, HCM city.
- Plenary session: Inviting and discussing reports, expected 3 reporters: Dr. Do Tien Dung, Prof. Dr. Phan Van Tan, Prof. Dr. Tran Thanh Hai.
- Subcommittee session: Presentation reports and posters in the subcommittees.
- Exhibition of research achievements.
Presentation reports, posters and exhibitions must be sent to the Conference organizing committee. Presentation time is no more than 25 minutes including discussion. Poster reports are presented on A0 paper.
Proceeding of the Seminar: the extended abstracts will be published under the publication license with international standard code for ISBN (International Standard Book Number) about 1 week before the conference.
Publishing in prestigious national specialized journals: Selected articles, criticized if qualified, will be published in the special issue of Hanoi National University Journal, VNU Journal of Science: Earth and Environmental Sciences.
Complete the registration form at http://carees-conf.nafosted.gov.vn/don-dang-ky-tham-gia-carees-2019/ and send to email: email@example.com for registration.
All contributions should be original, must be unpublished, and must not be submitted to other venues during the review period. The symposium language is Vietnamese or English.
The paper must be prepared by using the conference template and must be submitted via EasyChair system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=carees2019
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: 20/09/2019.
Author notification: 01/10/2019.
An extended abstract, no more than 4 A4 pages, also has an abstract of a paper is written in Vietnamese and English. Each abstract (in Vietnamese or English) has no more than 200 words.
- Paper size: A4
- Margin: top: 2.5 cm; left: 3.0 cm; bottom: 2.5cm; right: 2,0cm.
- Title: font size 14, bold, center alignment, single line spacing
- Authors: font size 12, center alignment, single line spacing. Author’s name: bold. Affiliation: italic, multi-lines. Email: regular.
- Content: font size 12, regular, justified alignment, single line spacing
Please refer to the following files: PDF, DOC or DOCX
Depending on the number of registrations, it will be held in the field or not. Expected:
- Location: Can Gio.
- Time: November 30, 2019.
- There is no fee for extended abstract registration.
- Field trip fee: 800.000 VND / person
Ho Chi Minh City Institute of Resources Geography, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
1 Mac Dinh Chi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact the secretary committee:
Nguyen Hoang Nguyen, tel: 0909009346
Vo Thi Hong Quyen, tel: 0903366183